"https://nothing2wearnovello.com/" nothing 2 wear : Forward Thinking: Links a la Mode

Monday, October 14, 2013

Forward Thinking: Links a la Mode

Before winter hits, lets talk spring....Spring Summer 2014 that is. 

Several weeks after the shows have ended I am still being pulled in by images and stories of SS'14 Ready To Wear. Summer is always my favorite time to accessories, obviously its a lot easier (and safer) to wear open toe suede pumps, delicate jewelry, and jewel embellished flats when there is no chance of snow and ice. Not to mention I am a sun glass hoarder, therefore its easy to see why warmer weather really inspires me and the accessories I wear.

Last week I took you through the highlights of the shows from NYC to London, Milan and Paris. If you missed it check it out below along with 19 other posts from independent blogs around the world, enjoy!

Links à la Mode: October 10th
Burgundy Whispers: Fashion Icon, Lianne La Havas
Confessions of a Style Cookie: PFW : Chanel Spring 2014
Dresscode:HighFashion: Backstage at Jil Sander F/W 13/14
Wild Beauty World: Cole Haan Born in 1928

No comments:

Post a Comment