"https://nothing2wearnovello.com/" nothing 2 wear : Nailed It: Part 3 Mint Edition

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Nailed It: Part 3 Mint Edition

Trying on the new nail trend: Mint


Mint nail polish is everywhere these days, and while I normally stick to dark shades of purple and blue I was curious to see if I could pull off the light colour. I was pleased to see that a light minty shade compliments my skin tone pretty well when I tried out the trend this weekend. Not to mention I felt like suddenly it was spring, birds were chirping, the grass was greener, people were walking around in shorts....no wait that last one was just morons in Toronto who stripped down when the temp hit a balmy 2 degrees Celsius this weekend. 

Anyway, if you want to try the mint nail trend out for yourself here are my top polish picks for Spring 2013. 



Essie - Mojito madness












Butter London -Fiver Nail Lacquer









Sephora -Teeny Bikini from Sephora is only $5.00















nails inc. -Botanical Gardens













Dior -Splurge from Dior - Nirvana 704 is $25

 











Sephora -Okay technically this is emerald but I just had to include it 









P.S as promised  I will be attempting to apply the Essie Sleek Sticks this weekend, wish me luck, I'm going to need it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment