"https://nothing2wearnovello.com/" nothing 2 wear : The Roundup: Beautify In Under 10 Min

Friday, September 19, 2014

The Roundup: Beautify In Under 10 Min

Sephora beauty products








My secret for out the door beautifying in under 10 min.
















If you've ever been late for work and had to sacrifice something for the sake of making it out the door on time then you will understand that my morning routine is usually kept super basic to allow for other essential tasks. Walking the dogs, feeding the dogs, cleaning up after the dogs, showering, finding something to wear to work and making my breakfast are my top priorities. Spending twenty minutes primping myself is not a priority.


For someone who doesn't wear lots of makeup this is not surprising. But I never leave the house with a completely bare face. I have simply embraced the help of several life saving products, that help me get ready at lightening speed and make half presentable at least for the office.

Today's Roundup features my top 3 of thes products. These are the three I run to if I'm running late, to get me out the door in under 10 min.

Enjoy, and happy Friday!

1. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Oil Free
best tinted moisturizer
This oil-free, color-tinted moisturizer has been a part of my every day beauty routine for five years now. I discovered it by accident when simply looking for a moisturizer with SPF and soon realized it packs some serious power. It actually provides full coverage for someone like me. My main skin issue is sensitivity, red patches and dry spots, with the occasional zit but nothing major to conceal. Perfect for every day and lasts forever, without leaving your skin oily.

2. Benefit Cosmetics Watt's Up!

benefit cosmetics
This soft-focus highlighter is perfect for even the most challenged makeup wearers. I have a serious inability to apply make up, and that deters me from wearing make up on a day to day basis. Benefit's Watts Up is so easy to apply, one side holds the highlighter and the other a rounded sponge to blend. I apply it to cheeks and browbones, then sculpt with the blender and I'm done for the day.

3.
Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau de Parfum
narciso rodriguez perfume
Do you have a signature scent? This one is mine. I have been wearing this perfume for the past 9 years or so. And I'm not lying when I tell you that my large bottle has lasted me 5 years so far. I spray once every morning before heading out the door, one spray is all you need for a quality perfume. its definitely worth the investment. This scent is sensual with a modern heart of musc. Enhanced by notes of rose petals, iris, and hints of amber

So there you have it, when I am left with only ten min to get ready in the AM these three products are my saviors. Do you have any of your own?

2 comments:

  1. I can't live without benefit's watt's up. It's the best highlighter in my opinion. Great post!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I am not at all a morning person. I always always always hit the snooze button on my alarm and leave myself with no time to get ready, but I hate leaving the house without looking presentable. I think I may have to purchase some of these products! I've been tempted to buy the Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser for a while...

    Alice x

    www.wondermagazine.co.uk

    ReplyDelete