"https://nothing2wearnovello.com/" nothing 2 wear : Spring Trend Round Up Part I

Friday, March 21, 2014

Spring Trend Round Up Part I

spring trends







Its Spring/Summer trend time on
Nothing 2 Wear!
 
Over the next few weeks I will be rounding up our top trends in the outerwear, handbag, accessory and of course shoe department.









 

This spring there are so many options for shoe hoarders, I personally don't know how I'm going to keep up. But for the purposes of this round up I have singled out four distinct trends that I noticed are hotter than my house without air conditioning in the summer. 

Do I have you thinking of warmer times? 

Great, so lather on the SPF, bbq some hot dogs and check out the shoe trends you will be coveting this season.

A. the fashionable runner 
1.Valentino sneakers 2. Givenchy sneakers 3. McQ Alexander McQueen sneakers 4. Adidas x Opening Ceremony sneaker 5. Marc by Marc Jacobs sneakers 6. Mother of Peal sneakers, 7. Kenzo sneakers 8. Giuseppe Zanotti high top sneakers
designer sneakers



 
B. the conceal and reveal pump
1. Sophia Webster 2.Aquazzura 3.Gianvito Rossi 4. Aquazzura 5.Michael Kors 6.Dolce Gabbana7.Antonio Berardi 
conceal and reveal pumps

 
C. extreme gladiators
1. Stuart Weitzman 2. Schutz gladiators3. Loeffer Randall 4. Ancient Greek Sandals 5.Stuart Weitzman Aphrodite 6. Steve Madden 7. Sam Edelman
knee high gladiators

 
D. point-toe skimmers
1. Tabitha Simmons 2. Miu Miu 3. Kate Spade Skimmer4. Charles Philip Shanghai 5.Sophia Webster 6.Steven7. Dolce Gabbana 8.Tabitha Simmons
flat point toe


No comments:

Post a Comment