"https://nothing2wearnovello.com/" nothing 2 wear : The Round Up: May 10, 2013

Friday, May 10, 2013

The Round Up: May 10, 2013

Happy Friday everyone. Today's round up is what we call Jenny's dream manicure edition. I recently discovered some new fun tidbits on www.sephora.com and have been contemplating whether or not to try them out. 

Two of the three new polish effects below seem pretty simple even  a moron like me could pull them off. Check them out and let me know if you have already tried any of them and how they worked out. If i try them for myself of course I will fill you all in on the outcome :) 

1. Ciate Chalkboard Manicure: What Sephora says." A kit to turn your nails into chalkboard-style fashion statements"

How COOL is this? I really hate calling something "cool", but honestly, THIS is COOL! Simple explanation, this is the most wicked idea ever. It looks simple enough, my only issue would be drawing on my left hand (I'm left handed and cant even hold a pen in my right hand) and also I'm not too artistic so a smiley face would be the only design i could pull off. Still, if i borrowed a talented friend of mine and got help this could potentially turn out to be really cute. I think I may try it.....
ciate chalkboard manicure


2.  IllamasquaPranormal Nail Varnish:  What Sephora says. "A nail lacquer that glows under UV black light." 

If i was still big on clubbing and night life this would be a pretty awesome polish to try out. Although I don't think I will ever come into contact with a black light for the rest of my life this is still worthy of a mention. So for all you cool kids who are still out there partying, enjoy. 

IllamasquaPranormal Nail Varnish
3.Julep Neon Nail Dips: What Sephora says. " Accent your manicure with a pop of color and wollop of texture" I really like that word, WOLLOP. Word of the week: Wollop, try using that in a sentence over the weekend and let me know on Monday how that went ok? 

I'm not sure what a nail dip is, but it sounds like something THIS girl will not be able to handle. Although I do like super bright nails. And I have to say Julep makes a mean nail polish, I almost trust that this will be a decent product. 
Julep Neon Nail Dips

1 comment: