"https://nothing2wearnovello.com/" nothing 2 wear : The More The Merrier

Thursday, February 21, 2013

The More The Merrier

Here in Toronto its still pretty frigid at the moment, its been a long harsh winter and I haven't seen my own arms in months. I've been hiding under layers for far too long now, and all I can think about is spring. You may have seen my past posts about the skirts, and strappy sandals, I am coveting for Spring 2013, am I making it obvious enough, I am l REALLY looking forward to the end of this dreary winter. And with that I will be layering on the accessories once the snow thaws. 

Why wait for spring to play up my accessories you ask? Well, maybe some of you who live in cooler climates can attest to this, winter is not exactly conducive to accessory overload. Earrings get stuck inside your toque eh, rings stop you from wearing gloves and no sane person would skip gloves in -20 Celsius.  Don't even try to wear a stack of bangles, there's is no point since they will be hidden by your sweater, plus they will get caught in the arm of your coat which is uber annoying. 

This week in anticipation of the much warmer and cheerier weather I have put together a collage of my top accessory picks. I have scoured my my fav on-line shopping sites to bring you my top accessories under $50, under $100, under $200 and even a few "splurge" items.  P.S if you follow me on Pinterest you know I have a whole board dedicated to accessories which I just updated with tons of new eye candy. 

Under $50 clockwise from top: anchor earrings J.Crew, ring Kate Spade, lips earrings Marc by Marc Jacobs, gold cuff BCBG, tribal necklace Zara, ring Kate Spade.



Under $100: necklace J.Crew, leather wrap Tory Burch, gold knot ring Tory Burch, aqua earrings from this cute Etsy shop


Under $200: ring Kenneth Jay Lane, gold and stone cuff BCBG


Splurge! YSL ring from Net-a-porter, gold cuff Tory Burch, multi colour stone bib necklace Kate Spade, stud cuff Valentino from Net-a-porter 












No comments:

Post a Comment