"https://nothing2wearnovello.com/" nothing 2 wear : Skirting The Issue

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Skirting The Issue

I have decided that 2013 is going to be the 'Year of the skirt' in my closet. I have been drooling over so many beautiful skirts already and there is still freezing rain/snow falling down on Toronto. I decided to start stock piling these beauties for my upcoming trip to Italy and of course when the snow thaws over here. I figured I would put together a sort of dream board to keep me excited and looking forward to the warm weather ahead...ahhhh. sunshine, patios and weekend trips to the beach with our dogs. I cannot wait!  I am planning for my first purchase and I think I have it narrowed down from one (or two) of these from my favourite online shopping site  Net-A-Porter. And seriously, if you're not inspired by the outfits on Net-a-Porter then you must be craaaazy. 

Skirt: Vivienne Westwood
Shirt: MiH Jeans
Clutch: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Hen Charm Necklace: Alex Monroe
Sandals: Esteban Cortazar


Skirt: DVF
Shirt: Dolce & Gabanna
Cage Sandals: Oscar de la Renta
Clutch: Miu Miu


Skirt: Moschino Cheap & Chic
Knit shirt: Moschino Cheap & Chic
Sandals: Alexander Mcqueen
Ring: Miu Miu
Rafia Tote: DVF


Skirt: Marni
Bluse: Equipment
Pumps: Christian Louboutin
Clutch: DVF
Gold Cuff: Pamela Love

No comments:

Post a Comment